Random Birmingham Pics, Part 2

randy4au

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there y'go; that's why i love birmingham. should be required viewing for anyone who says he doesn't. these really feel like bham. much congrats and thanks.

the logos on those skyscrapers are hard to get used to. surely the regions one is temp...it's hideous. i'm waiting for the day a company uses restraint and just doesn't put their ugly-ass logo out there on the top of their building. it just makes the visual changes (when a place is bought / sold) more unsettling.

those busted-ass tracks are great. never seen those; i'll have something to hunt for now!

great all around. makes me want to jump in the car and head down I-65.

Like I said, I prefer this more than the others because it shows all the new condominum developments in the region. Too bad I'm not in Birmingham right now to see this new development. Randy, have they started to convert the old warehouses on 4th Avenue across from University of Alabama Health Services Foundation (UAHSF) building?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived