Upscale Vista Housing -- Columbia, SC

emerging.me

88949842995.jpg

Upscale Housing Planned in Vista

Columbia developer Ben Arnold and a partner are planning to build a 77-unit residential project at Lady and Pulaski streets across from the new Publix grocery store.

Renaissance Plaza will offer 17 town houses and 60 condominiums sitting on 2.4 acres in the heart of the Congaree Vista. Arnold is holding development costs close to the vest, but said he expects the project

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should add... this is reportedly the first of many new developments. Fred Delk from the Columbia Development Corporation commented on WIS today that he's expecting much more residential development in the Vista area in the coming months. He said that much of it is clustering around the new Publix grocery that opens next week. We were down there yesterday and the area looks great.

Another note: I hope they can keep the prices down on some of this stuff though -- making it accessible to everyone.

Yeah, I saw this on the news, and inthe paper yesterday.... I've been having issues with USC's anti-virus and internet. They caused my computer to implode. Not really. But it didnt work for a while. Anyway- It looks great! I wish more people would bulid this way. I missed the part where he said more were to come... that is excellent news. They had a real nice rendering in the paper and on the news about it... I'll see if i can find that.

Archived