Post a skyline shot of your city

turlough

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Here is one of Phoenix. Not my city, but it's a nice shot and well, brings some flavor to this forum with a lot of southern topics :)

phoenix_night.jpg

Guest donaltopablo

That is an awsome pano of Phoenix! While the city is not the tallest thing, it sure is dense in many places!

Yeah, the skyline is a little weak. But you know, put mountains behind just about anything and it looks a lot better :D

I found a small shot of Danville, my hometown. If you have a hard time seeing the "skyline", well, it's not your fault. There isn't much to it.

Which Danville is it? The only one I'm familiar with in knowing it's location is the one in Illinois, LOL!

Nooooooo, you did NOT go there, LMAO!! Actually, I need to take a picture of next time I'm on the bridge on 200 headed towards downtown. You can get a pretty good density shot from that bridge. Well, density with 2, 3 and some 4 story buildings, LOL!

Neo, that's Danville, Virginia. It's an old tobacco and textile town (pop. 50,000) right on the NC state line, about 45 miles north of Greensboro. Danville is best known to our North Carolina forumers as that place you go to buy lottery tickets. :D

Archived