Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlough

Post a skyline shot of your city

Augusta's highrises are so small and spread out a good skyline shot is hard to come by. This one isn't any different. Its not very good and its small, but its what I found.

Augusta.jpg

Providence, Rhode Island

Skyline002.jpg

Photo by: Richard Benjamin

Boston, Massachusetts (Back Bay)

Boston3%20resized%20small.jpg

Photo by: ME!

Nice pics Cotuit

Thanks, I can only take credit for the Boston one though. The Providence one is by a wonderful area photographer who does a lot of city shots.

WOW just WOW that is a great pic Frank i'm just at awww :o

The angle is really a great one. ClevelandSkscrapers.com is a great site for checking out Cleveland architecture. MayDay from SSP runs it (or at least is a major contributor).

Everytime I look at Cleveland I am reminded of Charlotte...I just wished we were graced with a lake like that by our downtown!

I figure everyone here's seen the typical view of Detroit from the riverfront, so here's a view of Detroit from an angle you don't normally see. This was taken by Andrew at the fabulous Ruins of Detroit Website.

detroit.JPG

I'd post a pic of my home city of Flint, but I don't have any good skyline shots. (Not that it has much of a skyline - and the skyscrapers it does have are abandoned.) I should really go downtown & take some before school starts.

Awesome pics, DBR96! Downtown Pittsburgh looks so dense...there also appears to be tons of historic architecture! I've always wanted to visit the city, but I haven't had the chance to yet.

Pittsburgh looks awesome as always! Awesome collection of skyline shots of the city!!!!

Winston-Salem

161dayskyline.jpg

Our skyline is a square so it looks just as big from the north-south as it does from the east-west. This is a west view. I think its the only square skyline in the state? I know Charlotte, Raleigh and Greensboro are linear skylines.