Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlough

Post a skyline shot of your city

That monstrosity of a buidling is actually one of several ventilation shafts that have sprouted in boston as a result of the big dig, and to answer your question, its big.. A big one right by the waterfront downtown will be hidden by future construction, but there's another big one on the newly developing south boston waterfront, that may very well remain as is.... hard to beleive, but i think the one you asked about actually won some architectural awards....

anyways, I decided to post some myself:

FinancialDistr.jpg

DeweySq.jpg

BackBayNights.jpg

I wanna post a Boston one!!!

BackBay006.jpg

This was taken from near the top of the ziggurat like structure in Steve-O's 3rd pic (The Cambridge Hyatt).

Grat pics merper and welcome! Did you take those b&w pics of Boston because they're awesome!

Wow! Uptown Charlotte sure has improved! Look at all those surface lots and hideous 70s buildings in the 1982 photo!

An updated aerial of Charlotte to show the change from the first one. Anyone have a helicopter? If so can you get up there and take a new one, LOL!

clt_aerial.jpg