• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emerging.me

Couple of Pics

13 posts in this topic

Took these when I was up from Columbia last weekend. Thought I'd share...

You can see the reflection of my camera in the window in the night one -- my bad. Tinkering with the contrast/brightness a bit should pretty much elminate that. I made them 1024px for computer wallpaper use.

post-615-1112141931_thumb.jpg

post-615-1112141954_thumb.jpg

post-615-1112141931_thumb.jpg

post-615-1112141954_thumb.jpg

these really are great. Thanks for sharing them.

I think the Westin really helps to build up the reputation of this city with people who come here. How could it not with a view like that!

Great pictures! It's rare to see a shot like that of Charlotte so thanks for the view! How was the Westin?

Great pictures!  It's rare to see a shot like that of Charlotte so thanks for the view!  How was the Westin?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Especially for us natives who never stay in hotels in Charlotte. :P

I love these pics - especially for the reason that we don't see a lot of uptown pictures taken from this level.

Count me with the folks who love these pics! Merci beaucoup for posting them:)

These pics exemplify the glamour of Charlotte. Charlotte is a classy city, and these pics show it loud and clear!