Trader Building Progress

Chesapeake Pirate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is very loud

Also, there was no pile count last week. So, who knows how many were driven.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: I'd hate to live in that area with all that going on. I think there are a few lofts/condos in that general area.

I can't wait to see the steel going up!!!!!! I getting so impatient

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Went to the Trader site today. One of the pile drivers was down and looked like it was being dismantled. The other is still standing and operational. Could they really be that close to being finished driving piles already?

Went to the Trader site today. One of the pile drivers was down and looked like it was being dismantled. The other is still standing and operational. Could they really be that close to being finished driving piles already?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man I hope you are right i can not wait to see some steal being errected from the ground and someone has to take some pics of that. Man that was a big run-on sentence. LOL :rofl:

Man I hope you are right i can not wait to see some steal being errected from the ground and someone has to take some pics of that. Man that was a big run-on sentence. LOL :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was a run-on only in it's continuity. I threw a few periods in randomly for good effect :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that would be good if they were almost finished. I was going to do my weekly pile count update, but the site hasn't updated since last week so we're still waiting.....

Wow, that would be good if they were almost finished. I was going to do my weekly pile count update, but the site hasn't updated since last week so we're still waiting.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Went by the site today and that one pile driver that had been broken down has been completely removed from the site. There is one pile driver still operational. On the side that the pile driver has been broken down it appears that they have begun initial excavation/foundation work (there was a lot of digging going on). At either rate it appears that they are progressing at a furious pace. :)

Late 2006 is what is announced though I'm more pinpointed at September-November (Fall 2006) when it will be occupied/open.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like late 2006 to 2007 is going to be a banner year for HR! All of these projects will be coming online. It is truly going to be exciting to see this happen. :thumbsup:

Looks like late 2006 to 2007 is going to be a banner year for HR! All of these projects will be coming online. It is truly going to be exciting to see this happen.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree to that. I just can't imagine what could be next? I can't imagine what the place will look like with all this development.

Ok, so on may 7th they had already driven about 300 piles. They've driven from as low as 56 to as high as 144 per week so i'll give that a very rough average of 100 a week. So purely guessing here they have driven about 600 piles and have 300 more to go. Seeing as they only have 1 pile driver now i'll cut the average per week to 50 and say that they have 6 weeks left. We should hopefully see a tower crane start going up by mid july. (I hope i'm close on this :) ).

Ok, I went back through the newsletters and totalled every availiable pile count. We received our first pile count April 18th and received a pile count every week thereafter with the exception of may 23. Here is the availiable numbers fo whats been given. 102+94+144+56+81= 477 counting only the weeks that we've been given totals. Considering we're missing about 2 weeks i think that the 600 total so far is a pretty accurate estimate.

Ok, I went back through the newsletters and totalled every availiable pile count. We received our first pile count April 18th and received a pile count every week thereafter with the exception of may 23. Here is the availiable numbers fo whats been given. 102+94+144+56+81= 477 counting only the weeks that we've been given totals. Considering we're missing about 2 weeks i think that the 600 total so far is a pretty accurate estimate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just can't wait till they start erecting steal. Man I can't wait to see DT in a couple of years. I'm so excited. :alc:

Is there a specific website for the building?  There has got to be something to give us a clue to the height it is going to reach.  I am really pulling for it to surpass dominion tower.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't count on it. :(

Is there a specific website for the building?  There has got to be something to give us a clue to the height it is going to reach.  I am really pulling for it to surpass dominion tower.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not likely, but at 21 stories it may be equal to or slightly taller than BOA. That is depending on ceiling height.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It probably won't (5 floors shorter) but if it's taller than it's surroundings (and matches up to the rendering) it'll be a beautiful building and a focal point for the skyline.

Archived