National Geographic Traveler Magazine

Jenkins

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well most definately with the upcoming rediencies being built and filled.. making nightlife more populated.. it will be harder for graffiti artists to do their work :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, the problem with Waterplace Park is it's below street level, and not well travelled. You could be down there at 1 in the afternoon tagging stuff and no one would know. Once there are residents down there, things will change.

I saw that issue of National Geographic Traveler today - oh, that picture of Waterfire is really nice - I'm defintely going to check it out sometime this summer. Last time I visited Providence was in mid-April. It was a beautiful 65-degree day, but just before Waterfire season began.

... Is there anyone we could give feedback to about how good a job the Yellow Jacket team is doing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw these folks last night on Westminster. They were very friendly. I told them that I had heard great things about what they've been doing, and asked who could be contacted to give feedback. They gave me a business card:

Clean + Safe Team

40 Fountain St - 2nd Floor

Providence, RI 02903

401-421-4450

Archived