Best entertainment options in Columbia

Best place to hang out in Columbia  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Best place to hang out in Columbia

• The Vista
    • 5points
    • Main St.
    • Other

Considering Columbia's size the city has quite a few options for evening entertainment. Which area of the city do you prefer for entertainment options? The Vista is the new urban professional district, 5points is USC's stomping ground, Main St. has a few destinations few and far in between. One of my favorite clubs in Columbia is Rio Nightlife because of its urban feel, good mixed crowd with good music and a dress code, (not for kids, thugs, or wannabe thugs) just a good overall vibe. What do you prefer for a night on the town in Columbia?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rhino Room is an awsome restaurant. Its alittle pricey, but its worth it if you want a great meal.

I am not particularly partial to either area. For the moment I prefer the Vista. The construction around 5 points is very frustrating.

No I haven't, Iv'e seen it though what's it like in there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its pretty contemporary/urban looking. It has a "metallic" theme. Check out the 2nd floor bathroom.. its awesome! They have a house DJ and sometimes have guest DJs too.

The drinks are a little pricey but they have a lot of good stuff. It's a whisky bar BTW but of course they do have other things.

Its pretty contemporary/urban looking.  It has a "metallic" theme.  Check out the 2nd floor bathroom..  its awesome!  They have a house DJ and sometimes have guest DJs too.

The drinks are a little pricey but they have a lot of good stuff.  It's a whisky bar BTW but of course they do have other things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds like Rust you were talking about....

Iv'e been to the blue martini, what's the motor supply company like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Motor Supply Company is a cool little bistro on Gervais Street, right next to Rust and Carol Saunders. They serve an eclectic mix of food and they have a Thai Sunday brunch. (if they still have it)

Archived