Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLUMBIAJOEY

RICHLAND MALL COLUMBIA

HOW ARE THE NEW STORES IN RICHLAND MALL COLUMBIA  DOING?  HOW ABOUT "THE DEPARTMENT STORE" IN THE RICHLAND MALL.

HAS BOB EMORY ACCOMPLISHED A MIRACLE FOR THE MALL?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they're going to do the redevelopment scheme announced recently to undo what Bob Emory has done. It doesn't sound like it's been sucessful overall.

Sorry to be rude, CoulmbiaJoey, but would you please not do the ALL CAPS THING. I know a lot of people who type like that and it seems like they're yelling when they do. Just a suggestion :)

I think they're going to do the redevelopment scheme announced recently to undo what Bob Emory has done.  It doesn't sound like it's been sucessful overall.

Sorry to be rude, CoulmbiaJoey, but would you please not do the ALL CAPS THING.  I know a lot of people who type like that and it seems like they're yelling when they do.  Just a suggestion :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus it's a really bad abuse of the English language.

Welcome to the forum Columbiajoey! I do ask that you refrain from using all caps. All threads are considered equally important :)

You might want ot check out this thread for the latest news we have on Richland Mall.