Most overrated player in Football?

peaceloveunderstanding

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But throwing it accurately and throwing it far are two different things. I have no doubt of his athleticism I just think he is severely overrated. Every time he is on ESPN, Vick is mentioned even when he is not on the field and they have a theme song for him. If you have a theme song and you have not won (or been to) a super bowl yet, you are probably overrated.

Thats because there has been no athlete so great at qb. Accuracy will come, hes not to bad now, but pure athletic ability is something your born with. If he does become an accurate passer he will be outstanding. I do agree he is talked about too much.

Vick is by far the most over-rated player in the NFL. I don't think anyone is even close. Vick's passer rating is horrible, he doesn't throw many TD's and he cant' read a defense, yet he's voted to the pro bowl and television broadcasts are designed around discussing him.

You can say what you want about Vick, but for the team he has, he wins a lot. Stop worrying about beauty and look at wins and losses. D. McNabb is only overrated if winning makes one overrated. Look at wins and losses.

The most ridiculous on this list is TO. How is TO overrated? Yes he talks a lot of smack and drivel, but he always backs it up, plays hurt and is always prepared and in great condition. Despite all the off the field, the guy will be hall of fame on his current course. Pure football stud. Pure physical specimen.

Wins and losses? Atlanta will go 6-10 this year. They were a little bubble team!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A bubble team, when? You couldn't be talking about last season. The Falcons easily made it into the playoffs with the 2nd best record in the NFC and had a 1st round bye. They only lost in the NFC Championship game to that (alledgedly) other over-rated QB Donovan McNabb. Amazing that the (alledgedly) two most over-rated QB's in the game both led their teams to the NFC Championship game.

Archived