Where else do you post?

lammius

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's where I came from:

www.richmondcitywatch.com

This is a great site if you want to learn more about Richmond. It is THE most comprehensive site about Richmond on the net! It was proudly built by Ryan Ramsey, a personal friend of mine, and has devoted hundreds of hours building the site to include all the photos and research contained in the photo captions - all done voluntarily. There are many Richmond posters on the forum portion of the site, but all are welcome to join! Come check us out, we'd love to hear from you! :thumbsup:

This is a great site if you want to learn more about Richmond.  It is THE most comprehensive site about Richmond on the net!  It was proudly built by Ryan Ramsey, a personal friend of mine, and has devoted hundreds of hours building the site to include all the photos and research contained in the photo captions - all done voluntarily.  There are many Richmond posters on the forum portion of the site, but all are welcome to join!  Come check us out, we'd love to hear from you!  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed.

This is a great site if you want to learn more about Richmond.  It is THE most comprehensive site about Richmond on the net!  It was proudly built by Ryan Ramsey, a personal friend of mine, and has devoted hundreds of hours building the site to include all the photos and research contained in the photo captions - all done voluntarily.  There are many Richmond posters on the forum portion of the site, but all are welcome to join!  Come check us out, we'd love to hear from you!  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've actually stumbled upon this site before. I even mentioned it earlier this afternoon in one of the Hampton Roads threads. It is indeed a comprehensive collection of neighborhood profiles, photos, and an excellent representation of urban living in Richmond. DC has a similar site, beyonddc.com, and that site actually focuses on field trips to places in DC, northern VA, MD, and elsewhere in the Chesapeake Bay region.

I post in the NC and SC forums but am also making a stronger apperance in the Old Dominion State. Afterall, the WRAL viewing area that includes my hometown (Pinehurst) includes one Virginia county and thats Mecklenburg. I know that sounds corney but i maybe close to SC but VA is just around the corner too!

I post in the NC and SC forums but am also making a stronger apperance in the Old Dominion State. Afterall, the WRAL viewing area that includes my hometown (Pinehurst) includes one Virginia county and thats Mecklenburg. I know that sounds corney but i maybe close to SC but VA is just around the corner too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see another southerner who moved to Jersey.

So far I've posted here and primarily on the Providence and Boston forums. Providence is another place I'm considering living. I currently live in Boston - a lot of people from Boston have moved there and commute to jobs in Boston. Housing in Providence is more affordable than Boston, although Richmond and Hampton Roads are likely more affordable than Providence.

I'll post elsewhere too if I see a topic of strong interest to me or in forums for cities where I'm interested in living in. I have a large list of cities I'm considering moving to.

Archived