Seeker

Plaza-Midwood Projects (Central, Commonwealth, The Plaza)

it'll be interesting to see what the turnout will be tonight for the Memorial Stadium fireworks.  It's been 5 years, and a lot of new residents have moved in since then. Should be pretty crowded at the top of the hill.

• Like 2

I was at Peculiar Rabbit. The view was great from the roof. I will say that the service was less than stellar. We didn't actually eat dinner, but an hour to get a water was pretty bad. I made a reservation and the host didnt know about the fireworks. CCCP pulled this out last minute with Regions, but could have promoted better. Good show overall. Nice, loud finale.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, CLTNative said:

I was at Peculiar Rabbit. The view was great from the roof. I will say that the service was less than stellar. We didn't actually eat dinner, but an hour to get a water was pretty bad. I made a reservation and the host didnt know about the fireworks. CCCP pulled this out last minute with Regions, but could have promoted better. Good show overall. Nice, loud finale.

I was there too.   The place seemed really unorganized.   It was odd that the second level bar was closed too.  Sometimes I am surprised that place stays in business.  It always seems dirty too.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, CLTNative said:

2 hours ago, hokiehigh said:

I was there too.   The place seemed really unorganized.   It was odd that the second level bar was closed too.  Sometimes I am surprised that place stays in business.  It always seems dirty too.

Strange considering it's so pricey. The NoDa thread talked about high end places in that neighborhood. I had to walk out of thr PR after being seated because we couldn't afford the dishes!

• Like 1

Well this is developing nicely! Though I must say I wasn't expecting the suburban style signage.

On Pecan behind Nova's Bakery...

20180722_152328.jpg

• Like 4