Seeker

Plaza-Midwood Projects (Central, Commonwealth, The Plaza)

10 minutes ago, hokiehigh said:

I love beer and I’m glad the Midwood Cleaners building is going to be reused, but I’m more excited for another breakfast spot!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lit said:

I love beer and I’m glad the Midwood Cleaners building is going to be reused, but I’m more excited for another breakfast spot!

Snooze is absolutely amazing.   The Breakfast Potpie is my favorite, while my gf loves Juan's Breakfast Tacos.  The sweet potato pancake is pretty damn good too... try a pancake flight to get a good sample.  The lines in Phoenix were routinely 90 minutes long, but they used the no Wait app.  

• Like 3

I also noticed work on the old Jr. League Space. they constructed a dimising wall splitting the storefront into two portions.   Anyone know what is planned there?

Echoing other sentiments about Snooze. Fantastic place, one of the best places my wife and I have had breakfast at. Now we've only been to  the one on S. Lamar in Austin but I am highly anticipating this one's opening and expect nothing less. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 11 HouseBZ said:

Echoing other sentiments about Snooze. Fantastic place, one of the best places my wife and I have had breakfast at. Now we've only been to  the one on S. Lamar in Austin but I am highly anticipating this one's opening and expect nothing less. 

I have been to same location and agree it will do great in Plaza Midwood and other locations in Charlotte if they so choose. 

• Like 3

Saw some clean up going on again inside the JLC - anyone got the scoop? 

• Like 1

I’ve unfortunately heard that the building formerly occupied by the Junior League Wearhouse is going to be yet another smoke shop. Boo. 

• Sad 1

I’ve unfortunately heard that the building formerly occupied by the Junior League Wearhouse is going to be yet another smoke shop. Boo. 
The whole building? I thought they were dividing the building up into 3 different spaces? That stinks if true...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk