Plaza-Midwood Projects (Central, Commonwealth, The Plaza)

Seeker

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the old J&J Beauty Supplies between the new Healthy Home Market and Yama Izakaya now has their windows covered with brown paper. Does anyone know what is going in there and if there is any news on putting a patio in front of Yama and Bistro La Bon?

There will be a patio in front of Healthy Home Market too, according to Polaris.

facebook has been abuzz the last few days about apartment/condo development in PM.   Among those posts has been the rumor that Van Landingham will be developing portions of their property into condos...  It thought that was interesting.  I'd like to think that most any infill can be good if designed appropriately.  I am reaching deep to envision this one.

Edited by archiham04

facebook has been abuzz the last few days about apartment/condo development in PM.   Among those posts has been the rumor that Van Landingham will be developing portions of their property into condos...  It thought that was interesting.  I'd like to think that most any infill can be good if designed appropriately.  I am reaching deep to envision this one.

Can you like to where it is "abuzz" I'd like to read.

PM group page... not sure how to "like to there..."  I'll try.

maybe this?:

I saw it, thanks, and then I friend requested someone talking about Urban Planet, which I hope was you... and not someone else...

Any timeline on if/when this project will begin?

It looks like the long ago announced Faison apartment deal is back. They had optioned the land and had until December of this year to exercise that option and it looks like they're going to move forward. Presubmittal meeting was scheduled for the deal and the description is as follows: Detailed Scope of Work: Muti Family Development within the PED overlay district, with portions of existing retail to remain.

This is the site on the north side of Central between Clement and the tracks. Looks like they're going to keep the retail building or portion of where Fern is and build apartments around.