Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ezcheese

Fisher Park

12 posts in this topic

Here are a few pics I have taken in historic Fisher Park. Enjoy!

fp001.jpg

fp002.jpg

fp003.jpg

fp004.jpg

fp005.jpg

fp006.jpg

fp007.jpg

fp008.jpg

fp009.jpg

fp010.jpg

fp011.jpg

fp012.jpg

fp013.jpg

fp014.jpg

fp015.jpg

fp016.jpg

fp017.jpg

fp018.jpg

This window is the symbol that the neigborhood assosiation uses as a symbol of Fisher Park. It's in pretty bad shape right now.

fp019.jpg

WOW!!! These are Great photos!! and the best part is that this neighborhood is just outside of downtown.Its one of the oldest urban neighborhhods in Greensboro

Yep! I really like how close it is to downtown.

Thanks, it's also fun to walk through too! Lots of people eat lunch in the park when it's nice outside, and there are also lots of doggie walks at all times of the day.

Thanks, it's also fun to walk through too! Lots of people eat lunch in the park when it's nice outside, and there are also lots of doggie walks at all times of the day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the chance to walk around the neighborhood today. It is so beautiful in the springtime. And I love the view of downtown you get from the Elm St area of the neighborhood.

Oh how beautiful! Thank you for the pictures. We are considering moving to Greensboro next year and anything you can tell me about it from a personal view (what it's like to live there, climate, your favorite restaurants/stores/hangouts, etc.) would be greatly appreciated!

greensboro is a great place for families. i miss it already! i just moved to the boston area of massachusetts this past week. there are several older neighborhoods that are nice and quiet and that have nice mature trees and nice yards.

there are also several good restaurants in greensboro. my favorite restaurant is an italian place called napoli. it's on state street, which is a neat street full of cute little stores.

greensboro's downtown is going through a revitalization and there are more things to do downtown every week. there is a new minor league baseball stadium downtown that has drawn lively crowds since it opened. there is also new residential development going on downtown.

the places that you may want to look at will depend on how much money you want to spend and what type of neighborhood you would like to live in. if you give me some more information on what you're looking for, i may be able to help you out!

there are also several good restaurants in greensboro. my favorite restaurant is an italian place called napoli. it's on state street, which is a neat street full of cute little stores.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Napoli is awesome!!

definately didn't see this thanx cantnot, I had no idea there was anything like this in greensboro, and there is one thing I don't see in any of these pix, MCMANSIONS thank god

and great pix EZCHEESE!

thanks! yeah, no McMansions in fisher park, but there are plenty of them sprouting up in new developments in northwestern greensboro. :(