1. 1. What is your favorite SC town?

• Columbia
    • Charleston
    • Greenville/Spartanburg
    • Myrtle Beach
    • Rock Hill
    • Hilton Head
    • Other (please specify)

WOO HOO! The city I was born in and spent the first few years of my life in. My sister and cousin currently attend SCSU, and my mom and my aunt work there. The city has some work to do, but it definitely has advantages and potential.

If you haven't already, check out the photo tour of Orangeburg in the SC forum.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOO HOO! The city I was born in and spent the first few years of my life in. My sister and cousin currently attend SCSU, and my mom and my aunt work there. The city has some work to do, but it definitely has advantages and potential.

If you haven't already, check out the photo tour of Orangeburg in the SC forum.

I love the landscaping and the Palmetto trees. Man I miss the east coast. Really I don't see a lot of green out in the middle to the desert. Downtown looks nice I love historic small cities. I hope they keep it that way. When I get back on the east side I plan to do a photo tour of the oft overlooked small coastal cities and towns of the Carolinas. My starting point will be Elizabeth City and I will probably end in Beaufort SC(not NC). Although I am itching to check out Brunswick GA though...

Archived