Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aust449

Places to live in Downtown Winston-Salem?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any advice on finding agood apartment building / lofts / rentor in Downtown Winston? Seems everything on the net is geared closer to the Wake Campus and surrounding areas. Any help would be appreciated.

nissen apartments are about to be available, there was somethining on the news about it yesterday. there are some new condos on trade and mlk also. if u want a loft, you should check out piedmont leaf lofts in ptrp

Depends on how up or down scale you want and when you need to move in. What monthly rent are you looking for?

There are a couple a block or two off broad(towards downtown) I have seen a couple of for rent signs) and I have seen a couple on the building at the corner of Broad and Fifth. There may be some for rent in the Piedmont Leaf complex. I think there also may be something for rent in the building behind the library.

Otherwise, wait for the Nissen Bulding

Flexible on rent, but would ideally like to find a good 2 bedroom under 1000/mo.

Anyone know what the pricing is going to be in the Nissen Building?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was contacted by a represenative from the Nissen Building Apartments last week and she told me that 2 BRs would start at $1,000.00 a month. She also said that they had a long list of people who were interested so far.