Nashville's high end home values skyrocket

nashvol85

http://www.tennessean.com/government/archi...ent_ID=67793031

Nashville's million dollar home market has risen quite a bit in the last year...in 2001, there were about 700 of them in Davidson county...the latest number puts that figure at over 1,250. Most expensive home in Davidson county: Thomas F. Frist Jr's $12,802,100 at 1304 Chickering Road. Wow.

WEB_0404-B-HOMETAX.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.tennessean.com/government/archi...ent_ID=67793031

Nashville's million dollar home market has risen quite a bit in the last year...in 2001, there were about 700 of them in Davidson county...the latest number puts that figure at over 1,250.  Most expensive home in Davidson county: Thomas F. Frist Jr's $12,802,100 at 1304 Chickering Road. Wow.

WEB_0404-B-HOMETAX.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that one house on tyne blvd is nuts. the guy already had a huge house on that lot. you know what he did? he built an even bigger house right behind it and tore down the original. talk about having money to burn.......

that one house on tyne blvd is nuts. the guy already had a huge house on that lot. you know what he did? he built an even bigger house right behind it and tore down the original. talk about having money to burn.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey...if you like the location...

Yeah, I spent all weekend working on the landscaping. The man painting the house was finishing up and he had a helper washing my windows. That's the first time since I've been in my house that I've hired out some projects.

I could get used to that, but I think I'd run out of money in a big hurry. But it was a nice change to look up and see someone else with a roll of paper towels on the ladder instead of me.

Ahhhhhhhhh. If I win the lottery, I could get used to that. But in the meantime.......

Archived