THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

• 4 weeks later...

Use the search function and specify orlando. there's a whole list of nice shots.

Nevermind.... just click on the link in the above post!!

That's cool. It shows an outsider's view of our downtown. Sometimes, I forget and take for granted what beauty and ART is already in place here.

That's cool. It shows an outsider's view of our downtown. Sometimes, I forget and take for granted what beauty and ART is already in place here.

Exactly what I was thinking. You walk past these places day in and day out and they just become part of the scenery. Seeing them through the eyes of a first time visitor makes you see it the way you would see a town that you're visiting for the first time.

hey where and what new restaurants are going in downtown orlando?

can some one get some pictures

Im leaving the cheesecake factory and am trying to find a serving job in downtown

Whats that one called....Graze? There's another one that someone posted on here a few days ago but I can't remember what it was. What about 801? Aren't they oppening a restaurant?

hey where and what new restaurants are going in downtown orlando?

can some one get some pictures

Im leaving the cheesecake factory and am trying to find a serving job in downtown

Graze is hiring. They are going in next to Fifi's, which is located on South Eola Drive. It is still being built out.

Citrus is hiring at 801 N. Orange Avenue. It is also still being built out.

What is the building in the distance and to the right of the glass building? And to what project does the crain belong? And for that matter, what is the glass building? Thx.

Building to the right of the glass building = Sanctuary

The crane belongs to The Paramount

And the glass building is Cap. Plaza