THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

Florida Hospital has one of the best views of downtown. It is a completely different perspective on th ecity than anything i've ever seen. That garage is probably a pretty good vantage point.

The same goes for the roof of the science center and its garage. It's not as high, but you do get over the tree line.

I-4 is nice but i've almost wrecked so many times its just becoming not worth it. That Florida hopital view takes the typical north south view you get on I-4 and turns it slightly so that the larger buildings on Orange appear to all be right next to each other and are fully visible all at once, where on I-4 they never all show at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that picture on their site last week, but I dont think that is is completely new. This might be stupid but where is it taken from? You would think its the plaza but the south tower has just now become taller than the north. And the perspective from the south tower is definetly higher than that. Further the north crane is pretty much hovering just over the roof, while in the picture you dont even might out the building under it. Any ideas? (I really need to do some work).

Edit: Its an old picture from the top of the Regions bank. And that is the crane for Solaire.

Edited by orlandonative

Hello Tim. I'm really loving some of your latest pics which I recon you have been taking with your new camera. The one posted on the 21st showing the BOA building as well as the Court House and the photo posted on the 29th overlooking Lake Eola are of great quality. Keep up the good work man. Thanks.

Bic. I just wanted to say thanks to you for your updated construction photos of The Vue as well as The Plaza. Nice work man.

Thanks Tim.Iam new to this site and ur potos are awesome.Keep them coming.Hopefully someday our skyline will be the best in the south.

That Fla. Hospital parking garage view really is one of the best vantage points in town. Some years ago, I used to ride my bicycle up to the top floor. Great exercise and the view was the reward! Another pretty good one is from the top floor of the Fashion Square Mall garage. And don't forget the east side of the Citrus Bowl.

• 3 weeks later...