THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

Thought I could share something cool; I got access to DALL E 2, the trending "AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language."

I generated a couple of downtown pics 

"A photorealistic image of a futuristic skyline of Orlando, Florida with mega tall skyscrapers " 1-3

"A painting of a futuristic skyline of Orlando with mega tall skyscrapers " 4-6

"A realistic image of the skyline of Orlando with tall buildings " 7-11

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.46.59 - A photorealistic image of a futuristic skyline of Orlando, Florida with mega tall skyscrapers .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.47.38 - A photorealistic image of a futuristic skyline of Orlando, Florida with mega tall skyscrapers .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.47.35 - A photorealistic image of a futuristic skyline of Orlando, Florida with mega tall skyscrapers .png

"A painting of a futuristic skyline of Orlando with mega tall skyscrapers " 4-6

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.48.39 - A painting of a futuristic skyline of Orlando .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.48.30 - A painting of a futuristic skyline of Orlando .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.48.08 - A painting of a futuristic skyline of Orlando, Florida with mega tall skyscrapers .png

"A realistic image of the skyline of Orlando with tall buildings " 7-11

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.50.08 - A realistic image of the skyline of Orlando with tall buildings .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.48.59 - A photorealistic picture of a futuristic skyline of Orlando .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.50.05 - A realistic image of the skyline of Orlando with tall buildings .png

DALL·E 2022-11-05 23.50.01 - A realistic image of the skyline of Orlando with tall buildings .png

Edited by W7edwin
  • Like 4

On 11/5/2022 at 11:51 PM, W7edwin said:

Thought I could share something cool; I got access to DALL E 2, the trending "AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language."

I generated a couple of downtown pics 

This is cool. I haven't had a chance to look at DALL E, but question: did you provide the base image or just ask for "Orlando"? I ask, because of the perspective of looking over the lake is basically the same in all your takes. Are you able to take a view from say the west looking east?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AmIReal said:

This is cool. I haven't had a chance to look at DALL E, but question: did you provide the base image or just ask for "Orlando"? I ask, because of the perspective of looking over the lake is basically the same in all your takes. Are you able to take a view from say the west looking east?

I notice that he's got the Nashville Batman Building in a couple of them. 

And none of our existing buildings either. 

19 hours ago, AmIReal said:

nope, all i did was provide the request and the AI does the rest, i believe that it scans existing images that correspond to the keywords in my promp to create the base image and then puts it all togheter 

19 hours ago, JFW657 said:

I notice that he's got the Nashville Batman Building in a couple of them. 

And none of our existing buildings either. 

Yeah i was surprised about that too, even tough Nashville or Tennesee (two keywords that could trigger the Batman building to show up) were not in my prompt 

Edited by W7edwin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dcluley98 said:

@KJHburg What is your opinion of the Mister T Piano?  (The Truist building CSP Ph I in your latest post). 

This has been a somewhat polarizing design in Orlando and on this board, but would like to hear your opinion as an outsider/visitor to DTO.  

I dont like the exposed parking deck but like the height and placement by the interstate makes it look tall.  It does have 2 looks depending on what side you are looking at it.   Probably should have been all glass including the hotel part made to look like one large building.  

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...