THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

Word is an unnamed tenant has bought the building and is currently renovating. I am not sure if they have bought the building or if they have it under contract. But they will occupy the whole building except the bottom floor which will be retail.

I'm anxious to see the lighting scheme on the Plaza

dsc20693ie.jpg

If they shine light onto the visors from the rooftop just below the visor, some of the light may bleed onto the SunTrust Building. I don't know if that's an issue, but I could see it being one. Doesn't look like they have anywhere that lights are being installed part way down the building. If they did that, I think the lights would have to be pretty big. That material looks like a canvas material (at least from the ground) that might let light shine through it if lit from the inside. If that's the case, you would be able to see it from above and below.

The good news is, no one actually sees the fountain that close. Unless you're in a swan boat, and still, if you've gotten that close to the fountain, it was probably an accident, and you're not likely to be thinking about the appearance of the fountain, more about pedaling your butt off to escape the fountain.

Thank you one and all.

Just out zeroing in some equipment for an upcoming, month-long trip to the land of my Viking forefathers [Though I think the particular soft focus filter I used is a bit strong and robs the image of too much detail, particularly when shown at 72dpi screen resolution

Edited by Camillo Sitte

Thank you one and all.

Just out zeroing in some equipment for an upcoming, month-long trip to the land of my Viking forefathers [Though I think the particular soft focus filter I used is a bit strong and robs the image of too much detail, particularly when shown at 72dpi screen resolution