THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

Here's the pan I made back in May to show the new developments from a similar vantage. Just replace The Presidential, Dynetech Centre, and The Ivanhoe with newer renderings:

photoshoppedskyline23af.jpg

Hey Bic.I know this thread is real old but would u reconsider doing this over again with what we know is going to go and whats not.I want to send this to someone up north.Would appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

O.K., now thats a slow ass project. Sorry UPSDAN, it's a Jennings job your right, but they have been on that level forever.

Your right about this project they are completing a level about every 6 months. I was just messing with you a little before about B&G. Please don't take anything personal I was just having a little fun. What was that office project you were talking about a few weeks back that might be coming out of the ground on Orange ave??? We need something to spice this board up again...

Florida Hospital webcam again. I like the perspective and it helps to show the Vue/Courthouse heights. Star tower is also quite visible in Thornton Park now. It is fun to think that about a year ago the "center" of the skyline from this angle did not exist (Vue, Plaza). Further, when Dynetech rises it will fill in the small gap between the two.

mcrae.jpg

Edited by prahaboheme