THE Orlando Photo Thread

sunshine

downtown disney?

Nope...You were super cold.

Hint: Very close to downtown...Most of my pics are from an odd angle...

It's a hospital down by West Oaks mall I wanna say. I forget the name though.

Almost as cold as the downtown disney guess...Though some of the pics were from that hospital.

I am surprised, however, that no one has questioned the small photo. I thought that would be the stumper.

Some of that is the Health Central or Health South or whatever it is called between Old Winter Garden Rd and Colonial.

The one with the lights looks like the O-rena. The small one with just a bit of glass and sky does have me stumped.

Not the O-Rena...

Hint #2: Both pics were taken by looking up and both are within yards of each other.

Edited by AlternateProcess

WINNER.....It is Winnie Palmer

The lights are from the overhead enclosed walkway that spans from the old building to the new

and the Blue and White one is the rear awning of the older building.

^_^ Yay! I don't know if I should be happy that I recognize the buildings in my city of residence or if I should be sad that I have no life and can decipher abstract photos of local architecture?

Great photos though!

hey cody, did you get the iPhone too?

the iPhone Picture quality is fantastic, i actually just took a couple pictures with mine, I'll be posting it here ina second......but in regards to the picture, I really like the perspective you got there

good form mate

Wow that is a great pic cody. I really like it because it blends the new architecture w/ The Plaza block, old architecture w/ the church and the history center, and our signature building Suntrust, all in a nice cluster. In addition we see the tree-lined streets, which is what I feel makes DT orlando unique. That angle will look even more dramatic once 55W tops off, and we get some good ped traffic. Good eye you have there.

^ What he said. I'd love to see a hi-res version of that photo if you (or somebody else) could get that with a regular camera. It's a postcard quality picture and would be great for showing outsiders what Downtown Orlando has to offer.

hey cody, did you get the iPhone too?

the iPhone Picture quality is fantastic, i actually just took a couple pictures with mine, I'll be posting it here ina second......but in regards to the picture, I really like the perspective you got there

good form mate

Nope I have the Treo, another I borrowed the iPhone from another UP poster and we were comparing cameras.

I count,

Suntrust, Angelbuilt, Premiere Trade Plaza, History Center, 55 West, Dynetech, Regions, Citrus Center, Amsouth, the church, and that bank at Central & Orange.

Edited by codypet

I disagree on the quality difference of the two phones. I think the Treo may have picked up some of the tinting in the glass of the building where the picture was taken and the iPhone did not. Of course, it's the Treo's fault for picking up that tinting, but I think this change did effect the differences in the picture qualities more so than if the pictures were both taken outside.

I have an iPhone and love it, but there's just something funky with that Treo picture.

Great picture though!

I disagree on the quality difference of the two phones. I think the Treo may have picked up some of the tinting in the glass of the building where the picture was taken and the iPhone did not. Of course, it's the Treo's fault for picking up that tinting, but I think this change did effect the differences in the picture qualities more so than if the pictures were both taken outside.

I have an iPhone and love it, but there's just something funky with that Treo picture.

Great picture though!

The Treo pic looks more like a video game or someone did a water color filter on it in PhotoShop.