• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DigitalSky

Tiger's Back

After winning the Masters for the fourth time Sunday, Tiger Woods will take three weeks off and then return to Charlotte to play in the Wachovia Championship, the Associated Press reports.

The Wachovia Championship will be held May 2-8 at the Quail Hollow Club in south Charlotte. Single day tickets are sold out.

Read the rest here:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/storie....1ce6bf8e6.html

I think it's great for the local economy and it's great face time for Charlotte. Just hope that tournament-goers aren't blinded by that big hole in the ground near the country club ;)

Yep, that will secure another sold out tournement.

Tiger will also slip down to Pinehurst while he is in Charlotte so he can do a practice round for the USGA Open coming up later this year.

i haven't been down that far on park in a while. Has DeeDee's Hole grown much grass since activity stopped?

(ahem, i'm actually being serious. no pun, or downward spirals to the gutter, intended)

on tiger coming, i think that will be really great for the wachovia championship's and charlotte's publicity/image.

^ That means they would have to spend money... and the last I heard was she was out of money and begging the city to open their deep pockets