Tiger's Back

DigitalSky

After winning the Masters for the fourth time Sunday, Tiger Woods will take three weeks off and then return to Charlotte to play in the Wachovia Championship, the Associated Press reports.

The Wachovia Championship will be held May 2-8 at the Quail Hollow Club in south Charlotte. Single day tickets are sold out.

Read the rest here:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/storie....1ce6bf8e6.html

I think it's great for the local economy and it's great face time for Charlotte. Just hope that tournament-goers aren't blinded by that big hole in the ground near the country club ;)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't been down that far on park in a while. Has DeeDee's Hole grown much grass since activity stopped?

(ahem, i'm actually being serious. no pun, or downward spirals to the gutter, intended)

on tiger coming, i think that will be really great for the wachovia championship's and charlotte's publicity/image.

Archived