RFP Countdown

jacksonvillian

The City RFP for the Hayden Burns library is due on May 4th... Anybody got any info on who might make a proposal that is worth while? I'm still hoping for a mixed use center.

The problem is the price... someone said it would sell for 6.7 million? Has anyone heard any different?

Please.. somebody propose something besides that chocolate factory... I heard the young architects forum was working a few designs. Does anybody have anything to post on that?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The City RFP for the Hayden Burns library is due on May 4th... Anybody got any info on who might make a proposal that is worth while? I'm still hoping for a mixed use center.

The problem is the price... someone said it would sell for 6.7 million? Has anyone heard any different?

Please.. somebody propose something besides that chocolate factory... I heard the young architects forum was working a few designs. Does anybody have anything to post on that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seem to remember something more like $3-4 million. I would be surprised if there is not at least a dozen submissions.

Archived