• Rhode Island
    • Pennsylvania
    • New Jersey
    • New York
    • Maryland
    • Delaware
    • District of Columbia
    • Other

come to providence, there's some excellent pizza here (caserta's was mentioned, rocco's is good, tommy's is good, and there's some good greek places, such as minerva's). :thumbsup:

Love Caserta's. Never had Tommys. You're not a big fan of Fillini's? That place is right up there with Caserta's in my book. There's also this other place that some people would bring into work when I was in Providence, I think Palmeiro's? It was thick crust, heavy on the sauce, no cheese just some garlic sprinkled on top. I think it's worth getting now and then. I tried looking it up online and came up blank, so I must have the name wrong.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Caserta's. Never had Tommys. You're not a big fan of Fillini's? That place is right up there with Caserta's in my book. There's also this other place that some people would bring into work when I was in Providence, I think Palmeiro's? It was thick crust, heavy on the sauce, no cheese just some garlic sprinkled on top. I think it's worth getting now and then. I tried looking it up online and came up blank, so I must have the name wrong.

i like fellini's. i just don't get over there often because it's not near me. it's also really overpriced. $18 for a pizza, one size. i live alone. i don't generally buy large pizzas for myself.

• 1 month later...

Born in Norfolk, VA and grew up next door in Virginia Beach. I moved to the DC area in 1984 living in Arlington, Springfield, Arlington again than Alexandria finally moving into SW DC in 2000 where I currently reside. I have no interest in living in the suburbs again.

• 1 month later...

I grew up and live in Hartford, Connecticut. At some point, I'd like to move to New York City, or preferably Europe, but I'd be far from a lot of people I care about, so who knows if I'll ever move. I haven't left Conn. not because of loyalty but because of family and friends.

• 10 months later...

Was born in Queens, NYC. Moved to Long Island, New York when I was 3. Still here. After I graduate I plan on going to college in Pittsburgh or Upstate. After college, probably will end up in Pittsburgh, Providence, Hartford, or New York. :)

Was born in Queens, NYC. Moved to Long Island, New York when I was 3. Still here. After I graduate I plan on going to college in Pittsburgh or Upstate. After college, probably will end up in Pittsburgh, Providence, Hartford, or New York. :)

Archived