The Old Target On Bush River Rd.

sonofaque86

That is the worst looking mall I think I have ever seen. There is similar mall in Charlotte on North Tryon Street called Northpark Mall, complete with a former Target with triangular shapes on the roof. I assume that Richway, which became Target eventually, must have had standard plans for malls it anchored, as other discount stores of the era did.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this thread sure is depressing. LOL I also grew up going to Bush River Mall. The FIRST time I ever waited in line for a movie was at Bush River...Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. My friend and I had to wait for hours to get in because they were sold out a few shows in advance. I can remember as a kid going to just stare at the video game systems, which were a brand new thing then. I was amazed at the Atari and Intellivision. (and later owned an Intellivision) I wish I could get back all the quarters I put into the video games in the arcade there. I even later dated a girl that worked in the ticket booth at the theater. Ahh...memories.

Archived