• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QC704

Monday Night Football to return to Charlotte

22 posts in this topic

The NFL is releasing their schedules today and it'll show MNF returning to the bank on October 3rd against Green Bay. I am sorta suprised we got a MNF game after going 7-9 but i'm happy we got it :)

It's the only prime time appearance the panthers get however, which is a little dissapointing.

Green Bay again???? Hopefully we'll have a better showing this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems like we either play Atlanta on sunday night or Green Bay on monday nights :lol:.

It would be great if we could just pull out a win in a MNF game!

What are your predictions for the team this year by the way?

10-6, a wild-card team and a conference championship loss to Atlanta....

At least u get a Monday Night game,.. Dolphins and Jags both got snubbed... but I can understand why the Fins didnt get 1... but the Jaguars at least went 7-9 and nearly made the playoffs....

Why do we always play Green Bay on MNF? I'm tired of playing them.

Hopefully the Panther's wine & cheese crowd will stick around or sell their tickets for this year's game. The stadium was looking pretty empty by the end of the third quarter last year.

Yeah I hate it when fans leave early, I don't even know if you can consider them fans if they leave early just to beat the traffic. How lame. If you're really a fan, you stay the whole game, no matter what the score.

You are probably better off buying them in the classifieds unless you want a corner section row 20 or higher.

You are probably better off buying them in the classifieds unless you want a corner section row 20 or higher.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to know.

I'm from out-of town. Does the Observer have their classified ads online?

Yep....they sure do.....

Charlotte.com and then follow the links.

Did anybody see MNF last night? They did this one clip of a dashboard camera driving down Tryon that actually made Charlotte seems like it was a big city, like NY or something. Anyway I thought it was cool.

Here's a Charlotte Observer story about it.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/ent...on/12811430.htm

yeah

theres a thread in the coffee house too about it

that article has to be the most frank and honest piece of news I have read all day. I could not have summed it up any better. Great article !

A2