A few Downtown Orlando pics

bobliocatt

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice pics lakelander

progress on the plaza is looking good. It's also interesting to see the large advertisements plastered around downtown. It's starting to come together quite well. Can't wait to see the area 3 years from now! (unfortunately, it'll be about that long before i can visit again :( )

Thanks for the comments.  Btw, what was the big event, Sunday night on Church Street?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wasn't that the Peter Frampton concert?

It's amazing that they are still having concerts and stuff down there with most everything closed. I can't wait till they build it back up again.

I took some picture from my condo this weekend using my crappy camera. Hope you like it.

IDriveskyline.jpg

I-Drive skyline in far far distance

suntrustarea.jpg

Suntrust cluster from the 20th floor

suntrustnight2.jpg

Suntrust cluster at night

suntrustareanight.jpg

vuesite.jpg

VUE site

lakeeola.jpg

lake eola from Day Building 7th floor

sanctuary.jpg

santuary and 530 West condos

postparkside.jpg

Post parkside

park.jpg

park

lakeeolaarea.jpg

sitting area at lake eola

^why bother, they'll just find something else to make a big fuss about, like the lack of grit or 200 year old run down buildings, which equals character.

I stopped posting Florida photo threads there months ago, because most of the forumers seem to have this built up anger towards the state, and the south in general....probably because many of their neighbors are packing their bags and heading down south.

Great Pics!!! That SunTrust cluster picture is awesome and you can imagine the density when the Plaza/Solaire, Tradition Towers, CNL2, and 55 West are completed. Now the Solaire is supposed to be 335 feet and you look at the two existing buildings to the left the Regions bank/Signature Plaza at 207 feet and the Citrus Tower (280 feet). So i know this was asked before but are they going to go higher with the crane or what?

Archived