Did a UFO really crash at Roswell in July of 1947?

cityboi

Here is one thing I don't understand. The government now admits that the origional weather balloon story was a coverup. But they say it was a cover up for a top secret weather balloon. That makes absolutly no sense at all. Why would the govewrnment first say they captured a flying saucer at Roswell then say it was a weather balloon when what they were covering up was a weather balloon? Also why did it take 50 years just to say it was a secret weather balloon? Thats not a secret thats worth keeping for 50 years. The government then tried to explain away the bodies by saying they were dummies. There is a smoking gun that could be proof that a disk was indeed found at Roswell. It doesnt prove they were alien. It could have been a top secret flying device of earthly orgin. However, Its very doubtful that man had that kind of technology in 1947. That kind of technology is unknown to us today. Here is the "proof". There was a famous photo taken in 1947 showing General Ramey and Major Jesse Marcel holding up weather balloon debre to the press. In the photo, General Ramey was holding a memo that was sort of tilted in his hand. 21 century technology has allowed us to enhance and blow up the photo to read what was on the memo. This is what the memo said: (I know the origional text on this photo looks very faded and you cant make anything out but is actually alot clearer on the origional enhance digital copies that were shown on the scifi channel)

fullpage.gif

The memo doesnt prove we were visited by aliens but if this memo is correct, a flying disk did crash at Roswell. Maybe there is an earthy explaination for the disk or maybe not. But if the memo is correct, the U.S. Government is still not telling the truth about what happened in Roswell, NM

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok lets assume that it was a U.S. made disk. Why would the government move heaven and earth to still keep it secret? If there were such a U.S. made disk, it wouldnt have been an "anti-gravity" device without working parts or an engine. That kind of technology would have definatly been unknown to man at that time. Thats ahead of our time today. Any other technology for a disk would have been far more primative and would not be top secret today.

Anti gravity technology is unknown even now.  On the other hand, I don't know why the government would keep secret the fact that aliens had crash landed here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So they say. ;)

The government might have the technology in development.... you never know.

I think if you believe in the possibilty Aliens crash landed, one reason for keeping it secret is becasue the aliens want to keep their identity secret from the masses. The knowledge of extraterrestrials would upset world order, the economy and even faith based organizations. I mean people might start praying to them thinking they are gods. or the return of Jesus or something. Maybe if they've been coming here all a long, they were the inspiration for gods throughout human history like in Egypt, Greece and Rome. There would be panic and chaos. It may also be in the governments best interest to keep things secret because that kind of technology would provide "free" energy. Remember, the world works because we all rely on oil. Thats why there is a government agenda to deny inventors patens for inventions that use free alternative energy. Another reson for keeping it secret is because the technology could be powerful enough to destroy the earth if used in the wrong hand. Imagine if such power were in the hands of terrorist. If aliens are coming here, they are using a technology that allows them to warp space and time coming from other parts of the universe. Thats alot of power. Basically its Albert Einstein's theory of relativity. This is the man who was the father of the atomic bomb. The world never knew such power could be released by splitting an atom. Obviosly the man knew what he was talking about with all his eqauations and formulas. So I belive there could be something to Eienstein's idea of warping space and time. speaking of unknown power. I heard that scientist now believe that water (H20) is more powerful than we think and thet there are unknown properties or powers in it.

I dont think its hard to cover up the fact that they could have been coming here because most of us thinks anyone who sees an extra terrestrial craft belongs in the looney bin. With that kind of mind set we make it easy for them......that is if they are coming here at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived