Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArtInRuins

ArtInRuins redesigned again

11 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Hate to blow my own horn... but spent the night uploading a better nav system, hope you all like it. Let me know if you have any other suggestions to make it better.

Much better having the home link in the A.I.R. logo. :thumbsup:

i love your site.

(new nav looks a bit off in firefox though)

edit: nevermind - didn't fully load the first time for some reason.

edit: nevermind - didn't fully load the first time for some reason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, people who check my site often might need to empty their cache to get all the images to show up with the new versions...

Hi, Im using IE 5.2 and the new navigation doesnt show up at all so Im stuck on your home page. Ugh. Juat wanted to let you know. Ill try to get IE 6

5.2? PC, right? Empty the cache and try again... maybe it isn't processing the includes, but that doesn't make sense. I need to buy a PC and test more... sorry.

No, actually. Im using IE 5.2 on a Mac G5 and its not showing up. I checked your new Nav on Safari on my G5 and it looks and works great. PS

I need to buy a PC and test more... sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO DON'T! :o

No, actually. Im using IE 5.2 on a Mac G5 and its not showing up. I checked your new Nav on Safari on my G5 and it looks and works great.  PS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think IE only goes to 5.2 on Mac, Microsoft stopped supporting it. You're better off using Safari, Firefox, or Camino. I hear OmniWeb is good too, but it's a paid browser.

You're better off using Safari, Firefox, or Camino. I hear OmniWeb is good too, but it's a paid browser.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although it's kind of off topic, I just thought I'd add in a plug for my browser of choice, Opera. It's fast, and once you've used mouse-look, it's hard to go back to anything else... It's also available on the Mac.

- Garris

J-

New site is great! Navigation works like a charm, and I like the new features you've put up.

keep up the good work!

Ok, so the site looks really, really bad in IE 5.2.3 for OSX. I dont get it. IE wont get rid of the cache either, as it is displaying the old background (purple). I'd like to say that since Microsoft will discontinue supporting IE for the Mac because of heavy competition from Safari (mac users are so loyal to mac products) that it is an IE problem. Previous versions have worked fine, so, well, I'm not gonna fix what aint broke on the other 99% of browsers.