ArtInRuins redesigned again

ArtInRuins

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to buy a PC and test more... sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NO DON'T! :o

No, actually. Im using IE 5.2 on a Mac G5 and its not showing up. I checked your new Nav on Safari on my G5 and it looks and works great.  PS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think IE only goes to 5.2 on Mac, Microsoft stopped supporting it. You're better off using Safari, Firefox, or Camino. I hear OmniWeb is good too, but it's a paid browser.

You're better off using Safari, Firefox, or Camino. I hear OmniWeb is good too, but it's a paid browser.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although it's kind of off topic, I just thought I'd add in a plug for my browser of choice, Opera. It's fast, and once you've used mouse-look, it's hard to go back to anything else... It's also available on the Mac.

- Garris

Ok, so the site looks really, really bad in IE 5.2.3 for OSX. I dont get it. IE wont get rid of the cache either, as it is displaying the old background (purple). I'd like to say that since Microsoft will discontinue supporting IE for the Mac because of heavy competition from Safari (mac users are so loyal to mac products) that it is an IE problem. Previous versions have worked fine, so, well, I'm not gonna fix what aint broke on the other 99% of browsers.

Archived