Dyer charges to be dropped.

GRS328

Let me add one more chapter to the story:

Kuhn (D) suddenly announces Benchmark project is back on. This is due to the fact Dyer (D) is back in office and a windfall of tax breaks and city incentives are coming his way....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is small change. With Mayor Buddy back, we're getting a new arena for the Magic, a new PAC, commuter rail, and I hear the UN may relocate to Orlando.

B)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With another three years in office stretching ahead, Dyer will have plenty of time to continue the momentum he has started.

These past five or six weeks will turn out to be a bump in the road in terms of his legacy. I'll just bet he's so busy creating more growth over the next few months that this scandal is soon forgotten. At least I hope so....

now now Dale.. lets pray the UN stays where it is.  We don't need that harrasser John Bolton [R] on our streets.  Orlando already has enough idiots just like him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but if the UN and Bolton are a package deal ? Where Orlando's rising stature is concerned, doesn't the end justify the means ? ;)

now now Dale.. lets pray the UN stays where it is.  We don't need that harrasser John Bolton [R] on our streets.  Orlando already has enough idiots just like him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if Bolton's recognition of the UN as irrelevant is such an idiotic thing.

I don't know if Bolton's recognition of the UN as irrelevant is such an idiotic thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In and of itself perhaps not, the U.N. is certainly, at times, ripe for criticism.

But when one considers that Bolton is actively seeking the job of U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. and has a long record of complete disdain for said institution then yes, his nomination to this post is, without a doubt, idiotic.

I also vote to keep the U.N. in New York. The last thing Orlando needs is tens of millions of dollars in unpaid parking tickets; it is already difficult enough to find a place to park here as it is.

Archived