Cadillac Square Park

rbdetsport

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know sorry about the triple post, but I wanted to let you all know about the upcoming events for Campus Martius Park.

October 17 - The Rink set up begins

November 18 - Detroit's Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration, 7:30-9:00pm

November 18 - The Rink at Campus Martius Park Scheduled Opening

That would be really nice if they did- but I bet there would be problems with the street signs downtown now because they cross over the streets and the balloons may get caught.

...as did the old ones... I need a better excuse for not having the parade downtown. It better be downtown or I am going to be pissed.

This is somewhat off-topic, but since we're approaching the holiday season, does anyone know if the parade route will be fixed this year? Don't get me wrong, I love midtown, but its time to bring it back downtown!

They cant get past Grand Circus Park...the People Mover track crosses over woodward...a float will not fit.

Did you ever attend the parade before they started work on Campus Martius? The parade use to end at Jefferson I always enjoyed seeing them pulling it low as possible so they could it fit under the PM tracks. I'd like to see it downtown again the boom traffic lights shouldn't be that much of a challenge the old lights used crossed over the streets too.

I need a better excuse for not having the parade downtown. It better be downtown or I am going to be pissed.

i just got an e-mail from the parade people... no downtown parade AGAIN.

Stupid

"The Parade starts at Kirby and Woodward and travels south on Woodward through Grand Circus Park."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived