Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobliocatt

Pensacola: Downtown ready to boom

10-story condo development planned for downtown area

46ACD68A-40C6-4A51-B442-34CE455A5714.jpg

A 10 story condo tower will be going up at 1500 E. Heinberg St. in downtown Pensacola. The $18 million, 17 unit project will break ground this summer and take 15 months to build.

According to developer Dickie Carr, plans include constructing an outdoor, heated pool, large club room, covered parking, two high-speed elevators and a health and fitness center. The units, between approximately 2,300 to 4,600 square feet, will contain private balconies, high smooth ceilings, a full-size washer and dryer, whirlpool tub and upscale, modern kitchen appliances.

To see the full article, click here:

Pensacola News Journal

Two-tower condominium plan aims to attract folks downtown

2B645ED3-EBF2-491B-B119-54AA737A5577.jpg

This two story condo development by 800 E. Partnership will rise at 14th Avenue and Gregory Street. Plans call for two 8 story towers with a combined 92 units. The un-named project is expected to cost $40 million to build.

For the full article, click here:

Pensacola News Journal

Pcola, the next Dubai !

Seriously, this is encouraging news.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The next Dubai? You've got to be kidding me!

This is exceptional news for Pensacola; nothing else is going on so I guess this is breaking news.

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER :sick:

That sounds like good news, but only if new projects keep on happening. I would like to see Pensacola boom but it's not going to happen by just one condo going up at a time. I lived in Pensacola for 18 years and I can you that there is a large group of people if not the majority that want Pensacola to stay the small city that it is. I'm afraid that this condo is just something that slipped through.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope everything works out. Meanwhile, does anyone have pictures of Pensacola and its downtown area that they could post?