Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

billypc99

Providence Ranked #1

I guess it helps that we don't have any McDonald's or Burger King's downtown.

That's something to be proud of. I do recall seeing a Quizno's in downtown Providence when I last visited there. I'd much rather see a Quizno's or Subway there than a McGarbage over there (like we don't have enough of the Fatty Arches). This is one list I'm glad to see Providence at the top of.

Providence ranked # 1 out of 100 cities in mens health magazine for the least amount of fast food consumed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's right...Providence is well known nation-wide for great dining - I now - I live in Tampa now.

That's right...Providence is well known nation-wide for great dining - I now - I live in Tampa now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we'd probably rank #1 for consumption of Dunkin Dounut coffee. :rofl:

we'd probably rank #1 for consumption of Dunkin Dounut coffee.  :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And definately #1 in coffee milk consumption. (to think... most of the country doesn't even have it!)

Date: May 18th, 2005

For Immediate Release

(401) 421-2489 x 752 [email protected]

PRESS RELEASE

PROVIDENCE PRAISED IN TWO NATIONAL PUBLICATIONS

Forbes and AmericanStyle magazines tout Providence as among the

I would like to see the crieria used for the assessment....i.e. I need to see evidence. I wonder what the jump is related to. Perhaps, they see the economic development as a barometer for a good place to do business. Unfortunately, the two are not always related.

I would like to see the crieria used for the assessment....i.e. I need to see evidence.  I wonder what the jump is related to.  Perhaps, they see the economic development as a barometer for a good place to do business.  Unfortunately, the two are not always related.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure there are many business owners ( esp. small ones ) who'd have something to say about this.