Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grurbanguy

City Adult Recreation

According to some city employees, Parks and Recreation of Grand Rapids could cut the entire adult recreation program, which is currently utilized by more than 4,000 city residents. Everything from adult softball leagues to Windsor Pilates classes will go. I called them for more information, but Jay Stephen did not return my calls.

According to some city employees, Parks and Recreation of Grand Rapids could cut the entire adult recreation program, which is currently utilized by more than 4,000 city residents. Everything from adult softball leagues to Windsor Pilates classes will go.  I called them for more information, but Jay Stephen did not return my calls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jay (Steffan) was extremely busy the whole time I was in Planning. He's tap-dancing on a hot waffle iron right now.

Didja see the Press article about how he's accepting offers of sponsorship? Shoot him an e-mail.

HTH

Veloise

Oops. My bad. I thought this was a forum about Sensations owner Mark London 's new downtown gentlemen's club.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

While this is no doubt a joke, keep in mind that alterego IDs are not permitted here.