St. Pete's New skyline

TallTampa

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That site is very well done.  I had no idea so much was going on in St. Pete.  Great job guys!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fantastica! Wish Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Jacksonville would do the same!

All of Florida's major cities are exploding right now and will not look the same in 3 to 5 years. Would be great to get a rendering of what they probably will look like in the next 5 to 7 years.

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

Thats one of the best graphics i have ever seen on downtown growth!!!!! I wish the Orlando Sentinel could do that for downtown Orlando. St. Pete will have some awesome density if all that goes up. Whats up with Bayway Lofts? I know it was proposed at 42 stories and it is now listed at 29 stories at 371 feet but if you go to gradypridgen.com it lists this as 37 stories. Also are there any new renderings of the taller buildings going in like the Tropicana block, and progress energy etc. Thanks for any info!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally agree...want to see a great looking big urban northeast city...Providence - great city alive at night (not like Tampa)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a joke right? I never knew of Providence to be a BIG urban northeast city. This is an example of what happens when someone spends to much time in their own forums listening to the local hype squad.

Archived