21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this area?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, my turn I guess.

Likes - diversity, small town - laid back feel, climate, good schools (at least here in VB), proximity to east coast (DC, Boston, NY)

Dislikes - small town feel (love-hate relationship lol),no culture to speak of (again VB), too much military, no mass transit, low paying wages- we are pretty far down the list of the 'creative class'.

Ok, my turn I guess.

Likes - diversity, small town - laid back feel, climate, good schools (at least here in VB), proximity to east coast (DC, Boston, NY)

Dislikes - small town feel (love-hate relationship lol),no culture to speak of (again VB), too much military, no mass transit, low paying wages- we are pretty far down the list of the 'creative class'.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We already had a like/dislike topic not quite so long ago...

Easy accessibility to the north

Reliable highway transportation system

Good beaches (south of the touristy area of VA Beach)

Decent people, not friendly but not rude either.

One freeway connection to NE NC (VA 168 via NC 168)

-----

Ill come back with the Dislikes if i can think of any.

Great find! I always love reading that Hampton Roads is the second busiest port on the East Coast... B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well now i am torn between politics bc i want HR to grow and prosper, but if a democrat is in office, the first thing they will cut is the military funding. Hmmm, hard to be a democrat now that i know that, but i just cant seem to agree with the republicans.

Archived