Slow Progress: Sounds Stadium

Claws

The police station is too be torn down according to a couple of officers I spoke to there. The City paper has mentioned this also.

I also said some UT fans, not all Claws. You also must not have read my apology either.

My significant other went to UT. I LOVE THE UNIVERSITY! I meant some fans, not all. I wish people could let stuff go once in a while. People say stuff in the heat of the moment and people will never let you forget it.

I used to drive a pick-up truck and I used to have a UT licsence plate until someone broke it off.

I used to vote Republican, and I used to be in a conservative religion. I grew up in the country! To some people I AM a pick-up driving Bellevue redneck.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Doormanpoet. Guess I didn't see the apology. And in a way, I do see what you're saying. Sadly, a lot of rednecks tend to favor UT caps. I try not to let that interfere with my perception of the sport, though.

The Vols have a tough season coming up, I hope they can do well. It is real nice what Knoxville has done with Cumberland Avenue with the new bridge and the parking garage. By the way, getting back to baseball parks!, where does the Knoxville baseball team play? Are they aa or aaa?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

their baseball stadium is out in sevierville. it's a very nice stadium, i'd rank it up there with autozone park in memphis if it wasn't so far away from everything. i can't remember the name of the team or affiliation though. i just know that they aren't doing too well. i was in knoxville a couple of weekends ago and they had just won their first game. haha.

Archived