Ridgley Manor

Jaybee

To let you all know, I've been following a lead on a new project for about two weeks. If you want to see a small detail about it...see here. I've had the broker fax me a copy of the renderings, floorplans, etc. I'll post when I get around to it. They are already trying to sell units - they are quite expensive, and they are already taking $5,000 deposits. The look of the project is very similar to Central Park Apartments, but has 3-towers opposed to two. The project site appears to require that the City abandon the north end of Palmetto, near the courthouse. This project is located at the Magnolia and Robinson, where Rosalind "curves" and becomes Magnolia.

Rumor has it that not all of this property is contolled by the developer, however, I'm optomisic for all you poeple who loved the Central Park Design. Basically, take that design and add a third tower with a dome, and you got the design for this building.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a perfect location......That area will be thick with the Courthouse, Bank of America, Vue, Dynetech, and Ridgley Manor. Need to put something over Kinko's and the Pizzutti block.....Wow, Orlando is really changing. I hope all these projects make it but I have my doubts...

If you want to see a small detail about it...see here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is the date on this link? It says "soon to be started" for Wellesley which has been under contruction for about 4-5 months.

And prahaboheme is correct, CPA (a beautiful design) was a single tower that was beat out by Tradition Towers (twin towers). Tradition Towers (also beautiful) doesn't look like CPA.

Starting at $306,000? That's pretty high. All the developments that have sold out in no time have had a lot of units in the $180,000 to $300,000 range...I think the Vue and 55 West still have units available on the high end but nothing afordable. I think the Tradition Towers wil be pricey as well....I really question if all these high end units can make it....

^ I'm a tad more optimistic about the demand. I don't think it has to sell-off in three days like Solaire to be successful. I also think that when 55W started converting signups to paper the achieved 75% in about 3-4 months which was faster than their porjections.

I do hope this goes, as it will provide "bodies" for the area which include the new pizzuti project (whatever that becomes). I think you need a couple big ones in mid town to create critical mass. If the discription (CPA X 3) is correct that's a bunch of people. And the new pizzuti developers have said, something big with a sense of place (whatever that means).

Could be very cool, indeed.

Please get rendering up soon !!!!!

This is awesome news. I have seen that site with a big board that says Site for sale for High Rise for many months. I cant wait to see the renderings. If it resembles Central Park Apartments rendering and with no less than 3 towers, this is going to be HUGE. Dont leave us hanging for too long Jaybee. Great work.

Alright im a little sketchy on this one after calling the realtor. It appears they are gonna start construction in 60 days or so, but i haven't seen the MPB approve this and it has 556 units with 500 already reserved per the realtor. It is 34 stories with Floor 1 with retail and floors 2-7 parking and floors 8-34 residential. It supposedly is being built by Centex/Monsoon and should take about 20 months for completion. They apparently allowed certain Realtors to presell before going to MLS. Uh what have i forgotten............oh, they expext 5,000 down for reservation and 10 % upon hard contact and 10 % when construction starts. I am sketchy :wacko: This project is suspect. :ph34r:

p.s he didn't know who the architect is and it is one (1) building not three

Alright im a little sketchy on this one after calling the realtor. It appears they are gonna start construction in 60 days or so, but i haven't seen the MPB approve this and it has 556 units with 500 already reserved per the realtor. It is 34 stories with Floor 1 with retail and floors 2-7 parking and floors 8-34 residential. It supposedly is being built by Centex/Monsoon and should take about 20 months for completion.  They apparently allowed certain Realtors to presell before going to MLS. Uh what have i forgotten............oh, they expext 5,000 down for reservation and 10 % upon hard contact and 10 % when construction starts. I am sketchy :wacko:  This project is suspect. :ph34r:

p.s he didn't know who the architect is and it is one (1) building not three

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

556 Units? Holy Crap!! This must be one wide tower if it is only one and only 34 stories....How could 500 units be reserved and no one here knew about it?

556 Units? Holy Crap!! This must be one wide tower if it is only one and only 34 stories....How could 500 units be reserved and no one here knew about it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got me, thats why i am skectchy about this. I am trying to find out more but there isn't much info if you google?

Monster Developments Hiding under the Radar....

1. Ridgely Manor Condominiums....just a blip coming on the ouside of the radar

2. "Pizzutti Lot" Palm Beach Land Trust with focus groups in works?????????

3. Kodsi development at "Main&Main" NW corner of 50 & Colonial ???????

4. "Benchmark Residential" just a blip at corner of screen.

Monster Developments Hiding under the Radar....

1. Ridgely Manor Condominiums....just a blip coming on the ouside of the radar

2. "Pizzutti Lot" Palm Beach Land Trust with focus groups in works?????????

3. Kodsi development at "Main&Main"  NW corner of 50 & Colonial ???????

4. "Benchmark Residential" just a blip at corner of screen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read an article on Kodsi the other day, I believe it was in the SW Bulletin. This development on Main & Main is not happening soon. Probably 2006/2007 before we see firm plans...

Archived