Ridgley Manor

Jaybee

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright i screwed part of that post up....i was just kidding you on the other topic. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's cool Marc ... I've screwed up worse ... many a time.

I still don't think Benchmark Residence was ever announced as an actual project by any name. It was only said the Kuhn was talking with some S FL developers about a possible development. I think the rendering was something Kuhn put in his Benchmark pictures to enhance the scope of his announcement, nothing more. Your other radar returns (Main&Main + NuPizzuti) are definite maybes. But this Ridgley thingy was in total stealth mode.

What I mean by three towers is that the building is shaped like a triangle. There is no way in hell that this project is going into construction in 60 days. They don't even own all the land yet... and they have yet to apply to the City for Master Plan approval. The design is similar to Central Park Apts - imagine a third "wing" rather than 2 wings coming off of the core. It's huge.

So this realator is mis-informing people, possibly on purpose. He also said that it was 80% sold. Any realtor's out there that know about the code of ethics and is it ethical to mislead people? Centex homes is supposed to be the developer.

What I mean by three towers is that the building is shaped like a triangle.  There is no way in hell that this project is going into construction in 60 days.  They don't even own all the land yet... and they have yet to apply to the City for Master Plan approval.  The design is similar to Central Park Apts - imagine a third "wing" rather than 2 wings coming off of the core.  It's huge.

So this realator is mis-informing people, possibly on purpose.  He also said that it was 80% sold.  Any realtor's out there that know about the code of ethics and is it ethical to mislead people?  Centex homes is supposed to be the developer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know how much land this thing is taking up? Does this include knocking down the prking garage or gym on the corner of Rosalind & Robinson?

wow indeed.

A little math here...

figure 11 ft standard floor, about 9ft tall living space, and 1 ft solid floors, so

11X34 (rough math) = 374 ft tall + parking garage and taller retail floors.=(once again rough estimates)= about 400'. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't forget that dome!

I just received an e-mail from a realtor with Coldwell Banker who says he has sold 16 units so far at Ridgley Manor and they are close to selling out, but he can "still get [me] in." He also says the project is about 26 months away from completion.

I just received an e-mail from a realtor with Coldwell Banker who says he has sold 16 units so far at Ridgley Manor and they are close to selling out, but he can "still get [me] in." He also says the project is about 26 months away from completion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does he have any renderings?

I called Centex Construction (Orlando offices) and asked the receptionist if she knew anything about this project. She wasn't aware so she put me on hold....................and after a couple of minutes she informed me that this is a project that "they are pursuing right now" and thats all she could tell me. She didn't know the name of the architect either.

Archived