Ridgley Manor

Jaybee

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else find it odd that they are building the most "luxurious" condo project in Orlando in that location? I mean, the courthouse and the Travelodge don't exactly say "classy" like Lake Eola, or Park Avenue in Winter Park. I am, of course, happy for a large development of this size at that location, its desperately needed, but when exactly do these people plan on going public so we can get specifics?

Does anyone else find it odd that they are building the most "luxurious" condo project in Orlando in that location?  I mean, the courthouse and the Travelodge don't exactly say "classy" like Lake Eola, or Park Avenue in Winter Park.  I am, of course, happy for a large development of this size at that location, its desperately needed, but when exactly do these people plan on going public so we can get specifics?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do know that they're just doing this to piss you off, don't you ? ;)

Like i said before, apparently KBJ architects have a scale model of Ridgley manor at thier S. Delaney office. Haven't seen it but i wonder if they would let me take a picture of it. I heard it is awesome. It is very detailed from what i hear (like The Vue's scale model) and you can see the street level in better detail.

Here are a few pictures of the building rendering and the proposed pool for Ridgely. I have a reservation for a unit in the Ridgely (Ridgely Manor not approved by the city). Ridgely is also supposedly the name of the developer's grandfather or something like that, hence the name.

At any rate, I have heard that it's a formal go from the city, and reservations are expected to go to contract in the next 45 to 60 days, with an additional 15 days to review docs.

Daniel

O4606450_401_13.jpg

O4606450_101_12.jpg

??? - Rumor has it that another developer has a piece of the Ridgely site under contract. Unbelievable that people are buying these places(signing reservation agreements) without the developer controlling the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived