Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brewerw

Rutherford Large Job Growth Rate

Nice! Rutherford's growth has been crazy for a long time now and has only been speeding up; it'll really be interesting to see the area in several years.

where is that in the state. lol ive never heard of it. and how big is it. because percentage growth only means something to me if i know what the original population was.

if the town has 1 person and it gets a 2nd then that 100 percent growth doesnt mean much

where is that in the state. lol ive never heard of it. and how big is it. because percentage growth only means something to me if i know what the original population was.

if the town has 1 person and it gets a 2nd then that 100 percent growth doesnt mean much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's about 30 mins southeast of nashville. mtsu is there. it definatly has massive growth right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rutherford County borders Davidson county to the South East. Its the 5th most populas county in Tennessee (behind Shelby, Davidson, Knox and Hamilton) with about 220,000 people.

Rutherford County borders Davidson county to the South East. Its the 5th most populas county in Tennesse (behind Shelby, Davidson, Knox and Hamilton) with about 220,000 people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MTSU... murphesburo right?

M'boro is definately expanding. I grew up in Orlando, and moved to Nashville 10 years ago. Over the last couple of years, i've had several high school friends move to Rutherford co. Apparently, the job market (and real estate) is in better condition than in central Florida.