Rutherford Large Job Growth Rate

brewerw

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where is that in the state. lol ive never heard of it. and how big is it. because percentage growth only means something to me if i know what the original population was.

if the town has 1 person and it gets a 2nd then that 100 percent growth doesnt mean much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's about 30 mins southeast of nashville. mtsu is there. it definatly has massive growth right now.

where is that in the state. lol ive never heard of it. and how big is it. because percentage growth only means something to me if i know what the original population was.

if the town has 1 person and it gets a 2nd then that 100 percent growth doesnt mean much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rutherford County borders Davidson county to the South East. Its the 5th most populas county in Tennessee (behind Shelby, Davidson, Knox and Hamilton) with about 220,000 people.

M'boro is definately expanding. I grew up in Orlando, and moved to Nashville 10 years ago. Over the last couple of years, i've had several high school friends move to Rutherford co. Apparently, the job market (and real estate) is in better condition than in central Florida.

Archived