Optimist Park / Belmont Projects

dubone

Turning right on Pegram street again to head home... just need to go two blocks.

Guess a car was in a blind spot behind a truck on the inner lane, didn't see it at all when I turned. He swerves into my lane and again I wonder if I'm gonna be smacked from behind at 40.

What's gonna happen first, me getting run over and killed or the road diet beginning?

12 minutes ago, mazman34340 said:

Turning right on Pegram street again to head home... just need to go two blocks.

Guess a car was in a blind spot behind a truck on the inner lane, didn't see it at all when I turned. He swerves into my lane and again I wonder if I'm gonna be smacked from behind at 40.

What's gonna happen first, me getting run over and killed or the road diet beginning?

amen

18 hours ago, mazman34340 said:

I've been in two accidents in my entire life, both on Parkwood. So dangerous.

• Sad 1

On the Villa Heights Community Meeting last night a rep for the developer heading up the new Seoul Food Meat Company and Center Stage renno, stated that construction for the Seoul Food building would start in December.   I believe he said they were shooting for everything to be finishing up around early Fall.   I just looked at WebPermit and it appears they have created a project for the SFMC building as of yesterday. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ruthava said:

is this 1824 north brevard? I can not find anything on it.Where did you get these pics?

Developer’s website. They’re the latest renderings they’ve released. However, there is ZERO text or information on their site about the project. Photos only. So who knows how this will shape up or what’s in store!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that https://mcadamsco.com/ is getting the ball rolling on a multifamily development at 1000 N. Davidson Street. Has anyone seen plans? Or have more details? This is sandwiched between Birdsong and the tracks - right across from Alta Purl.

Description is "E. 13 and N Davidsion Multi-family development"

image.thumb.png.597c02bc767ed4e00c3771398b1a1a15.png

• Like 4

On 11/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, Urban Cowboy said:

I noticed that https://mcadamsco.com/ is getting the ball rolling on a multifamily development at 1000 N. Davidson Street. Has anyone seen plans? Or have more details? This is sandwiched between Birdsong and the tracks - right across from Alta Purl.

Description is "E. 13 and N Davidsion Multi-family development"

image.thumb.png.597c02bc767ed4e00c3771398b1a1a15.png

If they can add proper on-street parking (on both both N Davidson and 13th St), which Alta Purl did not do, then that will be a great spot. 13th and Alexander can be a great side-street with enough *space*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

Anyone hear that Alliance Residential is going to build apartments in the Birdsong site?

I have not heard that specifically but I did hear that something was afoot there and Polaris has a $0 deed transfer on the parcel in early December.

• 3 weeks later...