FreeMore Projects (West Morehead, Freedom Drive, Bryant Park)

cooperdawg

• 1 month later...

Speaking of Levine Properties (from the Uptown thread), I believe he recently closed on the graded, but never developed land at the end of Calvert St (across Morehead from the above office rendering)

This was supposed to be phases 2 & 3 of Skybridge Terrace condo development that was scrapped during the recession.

I believe Levine is planning ~100 apartments here similar to his project on Commonwealth in P-M, but not 100% positive.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:02 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Thanks! I hadn't seen this one yet.

2017_0510_rendering_webV2crop.jpg

So Morehead to the right and new access drive (made to look like a road) to the left.  Initially I worried about that exposed deck on that street, but then realized it would be fronting I77.  Not much of an opportunity lost there I suppose.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Refinery office project is starting go on complete spec. I think it will do fine leasing up.  This was just posted in The Business Journal   https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2017/11/07/developer-breaks-ground-on-100-speculative-office.html?ana=e_ae_set1&s=scroll&ed=2017-11-07&u=oAaDx%2B74FoP4qOJ%2By4AU6dhJPpc&t=1510088375&j=79131641

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2008 at 9:57 AM, atlrvr said:

There is a new proposed building as part of the Grinnel Water Works complex on W. Morehead (roughtly across from Open Kitchen restaurant)

It is designed to look like a historic loft conversion, but this would be all new construction 60,000 sq. ft.

25049_primary.jpg

Aw, back 10 years ago when Developers wanted to match historical integrity. 

I was going through this thread today to look for info on Beazer back in the day for a conversation I was having

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, KJHburg said:

^^^that was owned by QuikTrip but they had it for sale so not sure what maybe a gas station? 

I have no knowledge about this but I'm guessing a gas station is the one thing it won't be if the land was sold by QT. They probably wouldn't sell to a gas station since they have a QT close by.

• 4 weeks later...