cooperdawg

FreeMore Projects (West Morehead, Freedom Drive, Bryant Park)

8 minutes ago, shinallsm said:

Does anyone know whats going on Cedar and 1st, next to the rescue mission/Draught, right off of Morehead ? 

I think that maybe an expansion of the Mission itself with a restaurant or something if I remember correctly.   Is it this?   https://charlotterescuemission.org/recovery-programs/community-matters-cafe/

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, KJHburg said:

I think that maybe an expansion of the Mission itself with a restaurant or something if I remember correctly.   Is it this?   https://charlotterescuemission.org/recovery-programs/community-matters-cafe/

Correct. Didn't realize they were doing more than expanding the mission and was taken aback by the coca-cola banners advertising it as "coming soon".

charlotte mission.JPG

• Like 2

Some movement on the Skybridge Terrace Phase 2 and 3 lots off Calvert across from QC Catering. Looks like they have flagged off the two lots and there have been some trucks coming in and out.

Any ideas? I know Skybridge LLC sold off the two lots in 2017.

Edit: The lots were sold to Golden Triangle #8 LLC. Other Golden Triangle LLCs appear to be owned by Levine 

Edited by a2theb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love that building.  I, like most on this site, am enamored with tall buildings, but it would be a dream to have First Ward surface lots filled with interesting buildings like this one.  I love that it is unique and has high-quality materials.

• Like 4

WK Dickson, a civil engineering firm, has been signed but not announced.  They are relocating from close to Bojangles coliseum, where they were in around 13k sq ft.  Not sure if they are expanding.

• Like 3

This ended up looking great and has a great street level presence. Really hoping that stretch of Morehead continues to develop into a walkable bar/restaurant district.

• Like 3