Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome

By popular request we have a Providence Projects section.  Enjoy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O here they are :D

So this section should just be for officially proposed and active projects. Rumour and heresay and hopes and dreams for should stay in the main section.

I've moved a bunch of stuff in here and will work on merging some duplicate threads that I noticed and renaming things and what-not.

You may have noticed I'm changing a lot of thread titles. I have two reasons for this: One, to help new members find things. Two, to increase the likelihood of getting hits on the search engines. Sorry for the confusion it might cause. Every thread should include the official (or as close to it as is known) name of each project and it's status.

Don't worry about having to adhere to this when starting your own threads, I can change the title if I think it needs changing.

You may have noticed I'm changing a lot of thread titles. I have two reasons for this: One, to help new members find things. Two, to increase the likelihood of getting hits on the search engines. Sorry for the confusion it might cause. Every thread should include the official (or as close to it as is known) name of each project and it's status.

Don't worry about having to adhere to this when starting your own threads, I can change the title if I think it needs changing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's how I found this site, through a search engine. I was looking for capital center info, and bingo. :)