Marshall Square Evans Georgia

socaguy

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This does look like it would be the most attractive suburban shopping destination in the area, even though there's only surface parking .:( This is the first I've heard of this project, and the press releases are almost a year old, so I wonder if this is still happening.

My money is still on Hammond's Ferry in North Augusta for the best current development in the Augusta area.

This does look like it would be the most attractive suburban shopping destination in the area, even though there's only surface parking .:(  This is the first I've heard of this project, and the press releases are almost a year old, so I wonder if this is still happening.

My money is still on Hammond's Ferry in North Augusta for the best current development in the Augusta area.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I came across the project while sitting at a Dentists office and picked up a current Columbia County Magazine. They are still advertising so I guess its still a go. Strangely enough, when I got in my car I noticed that the project is being built right next to my Dentists office, near the Government complex in Evans. No construction from what i saw but I didnt realize the press release was so long ago. Often construction is SLOW in Augusta though.

Archived